Hendrick Affordable Used Cars
Hendrick Affordable Limited Powertrain Warranty in Kansas City
Beginning on the date of purchase, this warranty shall end 3 months on that date or when an additional 3,000 miles are registered on the odometer, whichever occurs first.
- Repair Requirements: Please return to your Hendrick selling dealership or an affiliate for covered repairs.
- You are always covered: Even when your traveling and a repair cannot be made by your Hendrick selling dealership or their affiliate, you will be directed to an authorized repair facility for your covered repairs.
- Deductible: A $200 per repair visit deductible will apply.
- Eligibility: Current plus 12 model year old vehicles with less than 150,000 miles on the odometer at time of vehicle sale. (Certain vehicles may not qualify)
- Maintenance Requirements: Your vehicle must receive all scheduled maintenance services recommended by the Manufacturer’s Owners Manual and you must retain copies of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
24 Hour Roadside Assistance
24-hours a day and 7-Days a Week Round-The-Clock Assistance. Roadside Assistance benefits pay up to $100 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance
If your vehicle breaks down, due to a covered mechanical failure, while traveling over 100 miles from home, you will be reimbursed up to $75 per day for a maximum of $500 per occurrence. Covered expenses include hotels, transportation, and food.
Vehicle Rental Coverage
If your vehicle breaks down, due to a covered mechanical failure, you will receive vehicle rental coverage up to $30 per day, with a maximum of 3-Days, not to exceed $90 per occurrence.
34-Point Vehicle Inspection
Hendrick Affordable Pre-Owned Vehicles must meet strict requirements in regards to their condition. Each Hendrick Affordable Pre-Owned Vehicle is put through a inspection. A Hendrick service technician checks every vehicle inside and out.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Every Hendrick Affordable Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with a free CARFAX Vehicle History Report. Since its inception in 1986, CARFAX has built a database of more than 7-billion records that document whether a vehicle is a lemon buyback, has been salvaged, damaged by flood, used as a taxi, or rental car, had its odometer rolled back, as well as other pertinent facts that may affect the vehicle’s safety and value.
Our mission is to be the premier quality vehicle retailer in the world; providing the best opportunities for our team members, customers, communities, and the manufacturers we represent.
A $200 per repair visit deductible will apply.
For more information about how you can participate in this program, visit us at our Kansas City dealership.